Friday, November 07, 2008

Friends and people.

In the midst of the PPT frenzy, the thought of 人际关系 popped up from nowhere. Until this point of time spent in Re.pu.blic P.oly.te.chni.c, it is pretty clear and obvious that some people are crazily obssessed with saying shit about people who do not reflect upon themselves. This refers to almost everyone, including me. There's one person who pissed me like never before today. We are supposed to reach school at 8:30 and I arrived just on time or before, say like 8:29. I am punctual and will stick to it. But who knows that already shitty s.i*eow **** p(ing) marked me late. Reasoning on my part did not help, neither did it when classmates spoke up for me. shitass. Prior to this, there were already many unfriendly occurrences with her. So it's shuddup-do work-and get C. Bah. -lowers head-

Anyway, the two of you (guy and girl) in band, yes, RPWS, I dare the both of you to speak bad in front of me about Goldie and I. Have the guts to come confront me? Goldie and I are extremely concerned and infuriated by this. Do not make false claims without justifications. Those childish politics in band are unbearable and downright disgusting. Ah, you both think I'll be annoyed and just leave that band? HAHA, NO, it's not worth it. Anyways, I do know very well about how DEFAMATION works in Singapore. Err, and do not stare at me that way. Your stares give me a chilly spine.

Eew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home