Monday, November 17, 2008

I have no idea why the dope is on?!

People at CLEO magazine cannot resist the scents of Harajuku Lovers, so let me see if I can when mom gets em.

This obliging blog post is for whoever who celebrated my birthday and gave me their well wishes (:
I'm not going to mention everyone here, kind of leche - read in Singlish.

SO

I went out with the girls, Sun and Dee (and Darling) on the big day itself. Though it was nothing as huge as a birthday bash, but it was heartwarming enough for me to remember this day for a long long time. WARNING: Do not attempt to try the cocktails over at The Balcony. It's only beer/liquor and their chicken wings. They have one of the best.
Deborah & Cheryl got me cute lil cupcakes too <3
My family who gave me everything I need [not want =(]. Haha.
Thank you all!

next.

The other day, the girls and I talked about pursuing our degrees. We are definitely going to, but there are so many uncertainties about the 'right' institution. I'm pretty pragmatic on this matter and set my goal outside the league of NUS/NTU/SMU. Thus, I am left with SIM/other random institutions/overseas education. Apparently many people support my idea of going to France but mom will be missing me so it's a tough toggle here. Sigh. According to some sources and personal instincts, I know that my career will not be based on the education I've received. More on talent and brains - though I have no idea where my talent lies.

Every now and then, darling/mom/some singers will tell me to perform at FriRend and assuring me that I can make it. omfg, I can't cross this hurdle in me to sing in public. Some pubs even. But nah. I'd rather sing for leisure.

proceeding.

Today is hacking day & planning day. The latter means that I will be lost in Punggol again O_o
I can never ever get the way right there. So hopefully Ho.ck .Si.o.ng will be there so that he can drive me home! Hehe ;)

Dope is ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home