Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I loveee parties <3

Tis the season to be jolly!

X'mas must be my favourite holiday of the year, apart from Thanksgiving (if I were to be in the U.S of A, which shows why I am slightly keen to migrate there). Because at this time of the year, I would have already filled one entire room with the received gifts/hampers (pleasure of most associates).

Have not been updating quite a while because of all the partying! HEE (((:
Partying doesn't mean clubbing all the time okay.
Though most of them required drinking -shrieks-.

And presents!
Thank you all for the lovely gifts!
I appreciate all the thoughtfulness and love that were put into picking gifts for me =)

See you guyssss. Got to prepare for the celebration tonight and tomorrow and the day after and seetohqueen(bee)'s bday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home