Friday, December 26, 2008

Stuffs about me.

I was born at Mount Elizabeth, Singapore in 1990. My first nest was at Ghim Moh. A few months later, still being a baby, we shifted to Ang Mo Kio. Following, we moved to Hougang, back to Ang Mo Kio again, then to another place in AMK and now, Chuan. There was a period of time when I resided in Shanghai. I'm the only child, with two step-brothers and one step-sister.

I’m the eternal optimist. Pragmatic idealist.

Being a Chinese, I am bilingual. I am of Teochew, Peranakan, Hainan, Hokkien and Cantonese heritage. Basically, it's everything excluding Hakka. I take pride in my roots (:

I’m a Buddhist. Prime believer in Karma.

I am more musically inclined. Looking back, I am always left in awe with my glorious 'past records'. Okay, I shall list them.

1. Certs by ABRSM for piano since I was 5 years old

2. Played the clarinet for 6 years

3. Yio Chu Kang Symphonic Band

4. Sembawang Symphonic Winds

5. Sembawang Wind Orchestra

6. Republic Wind Symphony

7. Soka Wind Ensemble

8. Soka New Century Orchestra

9. RPWS trip to Taiwan (we met Ma Ying Jiu and a treated lunch from one of the ministers)

10. Countless performances with the various bands/orchestras at Victoria Concert Hall, Singapore Conference Hall, Halls HALLS HALLLLS.

11. We've worked with Internationally acclaimed / award winning musicians.

12. Earned accolades that we never thought we could achieve!

13. I can sing, a hot fav to be saboh-ed during KTV sessions.

I’ve got a few part time jobs. Pet peeve: Desk bound jobs.

I love fruit wine. Think Champagne, German wine and cocktails! Hint: Lychee/Belvedere Martini.

I loooove buying clothes, underwear, home accessories, bags and books.

Traveling must be my favourite hobby ever!

I’d like to drive a lot!

Music : Air, Beastie Boys, Ben Harper, Bently Rhythm Ace, Bjork, The Cardigans, Creed, Blur, Chemical Brothers, Coldplay, Garbage, Goo Goo Dolls, Fang Da Tong, Jamiroquai, Jet, John Mayer, Lamb, Lifehouse, Madonna, Massive Attack, Metallica, Mozart, Nirvanna, Philip Glass, Portishead, Powderfinger, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Fray, The Whitlams, Christina Aguilera, Whitney Houston, Ferrer Ferran.

I have a weakness for male leads in movies (recent hook-on: Robert Pattinson!). But I won’t admit this in public.

Guess you'd know me better by now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so random man

12:08 AM  
Blogger Vanessa (: said...

HAHA! I have to do this as a veryyyyy smallll part of my fyp.

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home