Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy 2009!

New Year Resolutions.

1. Learn how to be self-contained and not to show too much of myself, in order not to be made use of.

2. Make sure I am able to reach my savings target esp after CNY.

3. Be kind, but not to the extend of allowing any single chance for people to make use of me.

4. Love one another.

5. Not to spend too much and be contented with what I have. Never to spend unreasonably on fashion.

6. Sticking to rules and deadlines.

7. Continue pursuing Music.

8. Finding appropriate outlets for my over-flowing emotions.

9. Learn pretence, in a good way.

10. Spend more time with Family (though I spend most of my time with them already!)

11. Understanding.

12. Maturity.

13. Wisdom.

14. Wits.

15. Compassion.

16. Treasure those who deserve to be and give up on those who don't.

17. Connect with my inner self. I desperately need to search myself, deciding who I am and who I should be. I'm not a 5 year old anymore, sadly.

18. 饮水思源

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home