Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sorry, I'm not a good blogger cos' the pictures are in random order!


It was Seetohqueenbee's Birthday celebration @ MindsCafe, Boat Quay.
Oh please let me tell you how much fun we had.
Food was mediocre.
But the games were crazily addictive and fan-ta-bu-lous!
Photos taken by Dee, our aspiring photographer cum good friend! (:

Rat-a-tat, the card game that made us squeal when we were able to see one another's cards through this spooky red lens.

The 'wrong' answers game. Literally, you have to give the wrong answers in order to get a token. And yours truly won the whole time! HAHA ;p

I looked haggard after spending 2-3 hours doing up the Bee's present -.-

With an aspiring photographer and a birthday girl, we had non-stop camwhoring sessions. It was quite spastic. 

Hee.

I wanted to knock off.

Trying hard to stay alive.

Tokens and timer for the 'wrong' game.

And of course, those stupidd questions with Bee answering that babies come out from dispensers. Joke of the day. Bet it'll last for around one more week when school starts tomorrow. Omg, I'm dreading it already.

Table 2 @ Level 2 is where the fun begins.

"Scoop"

My present for the Bee.

Occupational Gambler of the day.

Lame but exciting!

The cutesy dices.



Hey, that's my hugeass present for Bee in the middle! I got the super sweet icing sugar white choco cupcakes for them. Dee's got another trademark for her gifts: Brown paper.





Bee's look of the day. It's LookBook-able! Sun, wear this outfit again and take a portrait of yourself. Compile your stuff and register for Lookbook!


Those few hours spent on the present is super worth it when I saw her expression when she opened it. 



"Grab bag"

My Xmas present for Dee.
It's a pretty carousel (:



[For Bobby Rich]


Sheng Ri Kuai Le, See Toh Sunshine Wen Xin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home