Saturday, February 21, 2009

Alien Abduction

I am cooped up. By myself, for myself.

[you can probably stop reading now. let me have my private moment with Edward]
------------------------------------------

(for those who still have no idea about my current craze)

I want my first car to be a Silver Volvo.
I don't know how this wish will come true. I'll work for it. So cute to have two matching Volvo(s) at home. Haha.

When I continue my plan with M1 next month, I'd really really appreciate a HTC Rose that comes with it. [maybe the word 'rose' rings a bell to 'bella', to me at least. or maybe that is just the only material possession that i can crave for - after selling all the phones on hand. bah!]

---------------------------------------------------

My current project is to be the best girlfriend as I can be cos apparently, the project of being the best daughter has failed, terribly. It pains me. Just let me grit through my personal grief and start another project afresh. Gibberish.

Whenever I occur with problems, I can only turn to two alternatives without having a high blood pressure, all over again. Music and Buddhism. How could I ever live without them! Okay maybe one more: Edward. Rpattz. Whoever.

---------------------------------------------------

My workplace and work itself is so cool. Freaking cool. So blessed to be an intern there. I get to meet the most important people in the country and some even, the world. And the fringe benefits, you won't believe it! I am not supposed to go into details ya, if you have figured by now. Shiok damn shiok. Oh and all my colleagues are chic youths. Seriously, did I mention that I feel so blessed!?! Those benefits are always pleasant surprises to me. Fun so fun.

Play @ work aside, I've learnt a lot there. About mass comm that CCC has never taught me before! It is what the real world really needs.

The bestest part would be finding Soka members there! I've always felt comfortable and at ease with any soka member around. I AM UTTERLY BLESSED.

Oh Oh! And the way that the people in my workplace talks about Soka, I feel so damn proud man! I can always hear colleagues whispering something good about us. And the invitations we get for so many gvmt events, soka friends, we should be damn proud of ourselves. We have made our mark, we have proved ourselves! Let me tell you, we are so so so recognized! For crying out loud, I love SSA!

---------------------------------------------

I think blogging makes me happier.
[notice the depressing mood from the beginning to the ecstatically highly awesome mood at the end]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home