Monday, February 09, 2009

Indulgence I set myself in.


I have not been set to reading ever since ancient times, if I could ever remember. Not that I did not read, just that I loosened discipline over it. Only today, did I bring my love of reading to a whole new level, not really delightful for my family members. It kind of edged them.

I suppose everyone has heard of or at least felt the rave [maybe some time ago] revolving a beautiful, charming, graceful and perfect vampire, the vegetarian one. Edward Cullen. Twilight, an epitome of my romanticism dreams, lasted me for eight tortuously beautiful romantic hours. My lust was too strong to be hidden. Even now, the story still churns magically in my head like it is never going to go away. Daily needs paled so much in comparison against the magnificent euphoria that I was getting as every word in the book jumped into my surreal imagination. Orgasm. No, not horny, but lust over a book!

So it is not so surprising that I am going to rush down to the bookstore once it is open for business to get the sequel.

New Moon.
Coming out in November 2009! Birthday retreat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home