Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Better than Hansel & Gretel

I bet at any night when you step into my house, you will not be able to resist that sniff of the heavenly scent! My uncle is a great baker! Sometimes he can't help it because it somehow marks an inert love for cooking. Also thanks to the many food critic friends that our family has, that spared us the agony of having an amateur chef/baker/patissier in making. It works better on all of our taste buds. He bakes glorious cakes. This has been a daily affair, almost like a routine when the whole family gathers around the kitchen and watch those cakes/pastries rise.

We even managed to sell most of them with fantabulous feedbacks.
This shall be the fourth on the list of my ambitions.

But I want to do something that I enjoy. Perhaps, reading books for a living? Haha, never mind. I'm sure I've got better ways to pass my days, enriched.

p.s. I am absolutely excited for tomorrow's karaoke session! I anticipate much fun as I have always had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home