Thursday, March 12, 2009

Me Time.

I want to be alone. Just all alone.
I need stability, I need to find my inner peace.
I just lost it all. I need time.
Shrug work, shrug it.

What now huh.
- extensive load of stress
- work
- fyp
- gakkai activities
- taking care of members
- avoid showing how tired I am when I come home
- constantly keeping you happy, avoiding quarrels/talks. because we can't comm.
- bearing with all the egoistic tantrums
- money
- assignments
- keeping everybody around me happy
- district
- chapter
- student division
- meetings after meetings after meetings
- researching for fyp related articles
- thinking of ideas to boost the juicy factor of fyp.
- plus a dozen of things that i can't mention here [this segment is a silent killer]

eeyer.

LET ME SCREAM your ASS OUT.

*P/S: I need to go back to something that I really enjoy and loved. Something that is so familiar and comfortable. Guess I could find happiness there. Only music, only you.

**P/S: Actually, it's not songs like 'womanizer' or 'diamonds are a girls best friend'. Those are frivolous. Sickening to listen to. Need orchestras. I don't want to feel empty anymore. Concert kakis, emerge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home