Sunday, March 29, 2009

Music not moosique; I love Hayley Williams.

Twilight not only re-intrigued my interest for reading, but also made me love a more diverse genre of music. Though I always have such songs in my iPod baby, I didn't really pay much attention enough to love them. Like now, I am a BIG FAN of Paramore, Hayley Williams!!! Everyone should just get Twilight's DVD. I cannot not watch once through of both discs every. single. day. ; ever since i got it.

I dream the wildest dream of playing the piano with Robert Pattinson / Carter Burwell on Bella's Lullaby, Never Think and Let Me Sign. The best part is.... I got the scores! I'm mentally practicing them every moment. Have I mentioned about having a photocopying memory of scores that i really love? I enjoy seeing notes everywhere. I think I can play Decode on the piano hehe.

For the upcoming Karaoke session, I am so going to sing Decode. I tried singing at home with a recorder and I think I sound pretty decent. So I am just hoping that the K has the song. Because for most of the time we are just going to sing something chinese/hokkien/canto-pop/heavy metal/rock/rap/jap/korean.

So cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home