Friday, March 27, 2009

Yet adam stood his ground: eve shall give birth

A major ambition is hogging up my mind.
I want to travel to perhaps, Amsterdam, to major in Literature.
Something that I have always wanted, but the intricate sensation is now burning in my throat, like Edward’s thirst for Bella (oh, that’s my Bluetooth name anws).
My passion is reignited through the weirdest way that you can think of. One day I was bored at work so I decided to Google and rediscovered my love-hate relationships with poets. I can’t explain that.

Please let me stir into such whimsical adventures to seek true love.
Now, or maybe soon, you will not understand my command of languages, crap.
But I know I’ll be sucked up to it.

Not very lovingly,
Vanessa.

p.s i don't mean to sound cheesy, but i was. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home