Thursday, April 16, 2009

$4.80 well spent!

This afternoon when I was walking towards the bus stop near my place, I was admiring an Aussie girl from afar cause she is really gorgeous. Don't question about the nationality, I stay next to the Aussie school haha!

And so...

She came towards me and said, "Hey you look good! You've got Taylor Momsen's hair!"

She is the first person that made me feel good about my $4.80 haircut.

p.s. Maybe I should go back to the same salon and ask for a perm when my hair is longer. who knows if the wretched curlers can identify me with Blake Lively! HA HA HA

p.s. It's Taylor Momsen's hair in Gossip Girl when she became a rebellious designer.

p.s. F21 loves me. The clothes/necklace that I ordered are all not available in the shops. But those that I held back are in the shops and I got them instantly. For Mom. Eh yes, she's kinda passionate about F21 dresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home