Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vanessa's Trivia - Will be constantly updated

Myself / Personal Opinions

> Common as it is, I love my name VANESSA. Rarely fail to fish for compliments. Hehe ;)

> Adaptations are smart

> Nonchalance is very irritating.

> Don’t like people who don’t reply.

> I don’t retaliate in the open. I’ll be nonchalant as I know it is very irritating. :p

> I am a true blue Scorpio. Can hardly find a description that doesn’t fit.

Food

> Blueberry is the best flavour of a Bagel.

> Chamomile is my favourite kind of tea.

> Don’t like what my maid cooks.

> I absolutely love all types of shellfish (including sea urchin)

> PARISS has the most palatable buffet at a reasonable price.

> Well, but there are better hotel buffets out there.

> I’d like to try the combination of Caviar and Vodka, it’s luscious.

> I drink tea, wine and water.

> Chai Tea Latte is the worst concoction of the year.

> Sour dough is my thing.

> Love Minestrone

> And ravioli

Shopping / Fashion

> I am the 5th customer of Naraya, Singapore. Impulsively, I got two bags and they are righteously chucked into a corner now. I will find a chance to use it, I will.

> I love shopping but I do not shop hastily. I think a lot, sometimes too much.

> I don't like trends, I dig class and style.

> Oh yes. Please dress appropriately according to the occassion.

Family

> The maid is totally redundant and what she does is greeting me.

> Twilight is my dream house. I won’t tell you where it is. Haha.

Technology

> Mac is overrated.

> Volvo / Volkswagen will be my first car. Most probably I can convince Mommy to get a new car for herself and pass her Volvo on to me. Dreams come true.

> I just did a calculation: I’ve currently got 7 cell phones under my possession.

Study / Work

> The internship kind of changed my views about current affairs.

> I'd like to major in communications because that is the most profiting industry ever, and where my interest lies (pun intended).

> I don't have a dream job or anything like that. My ambition is to be a part-timer. (eg, in property / tuition / writing / aubrey / shopper ) Or best, have my own business.

> I don’t like OL gossiping in the toilet.

Activities / Hobbies - Entertainment: Music, Movies, TV Shows, Books

> I am not attracted to any genres of music, but the songs themselves.

> I tend to fall in love with my favourite movies’ soundtracks.

> Reading out loud during study meetings is a good experience. Less jitters when I do public speaking.

> I don't like to sing with bad sound system or poor ambience.

> OK, what I truly love is history, artefacts, wonders of the world, traveling, myths, legends and religion. They won't earn me a cent (maybe traveling will) so I just pile up such books for own leisure.

> No matter what kind of books, they all add depth to a person in a good way, not those that are petty and meticulous.

> I can’t sing for nuts if I feel nothing for the song.

> Music is music, it is not ridiculous.

Opposite Sex

> Having a good boyfriend is always an ego booster.

> Ed Westwick and Robert Pattinson are the hottest males, for now.

> My ideal ensemble of a guy's weekend wardrobe: Loafers (must invest), suave shirts and stylish bermudas, sling bag or no bag & car.

> That guy from Take Home Chef has a heart of gold.

> Charm takes precedence when I pick my boyfriend or future partner.

> My husband must be well-dressed, well-spoken and well-presented.

> I like men who speak up, confident and have a mind of their own.

Friendship

> To start with, I always loveee having my family friends. They keep secret identities and are extremely interesting people.

> Friends are only true when they are honest, real and humble.

> I try my best to be very nice.

> I adapt and behave differently in front of different friends.

> Petty and meticulous people can’t be true.

> Generosity and open-heartedness is very nice and… warm.

Religion

> I miss SNCO. A lot. THIS MUCH.

> I don’t like being frequently commented that I have a Christian face. What? You assume a person’s face based on the face!?!

> People are very real in Soka. This makes everyone my friend (read: under Friendship).

> I am a district leader in the Young Women’s Division.

> Soka teaches us to be wise, to create value, Karma, Lotus Sutra and Buddhism.

> It is very logical.

> Wisdom.

> I don’t believe in religion’s obligation, but more of FAITH.

Traveling

> I have not been out of Asia

> I have been to Malaysia (Port Klang, Kuala Lumpur, Genting Highlands [for 23 times], Johor Bahru, Cameron Highlands), China (ShangHai, Hang Zhou, Sichuan, HongKong [The Peak!]), Thailand (Pattaya, Bangkok), Taiwan (Taipei, Alishan, Tainan), Indonesia (Batam!).

> I think travel journalists have the coolest job ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Die.. I dont reply you sometimes..
I understand what you're talking about the chai tea latte.. muahahah!!
Gosh i dont dress for occasions all the time..
'I adapt and behave differently in front of different friends.' I LIKE THIS MAN!! HAHAHAAH!! If you know what i am getting at..

I'm just so random.. HAHAA!!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home