Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The cool day.

Hi Hi!
I'm going to shriek like a little fan and say: "I SAW DAVID ARCHULETA TODAY, LIVE!".
Only two reasons for me to like him:
- Because he sang Crush
- He looks just like my boyfriend!

His fans were crazy, absolutely mad. People travel far to just have a glimpse but I was there, mere coincidence and having the best position to l-o-o-k.

Have to admit, I was dazzled when he winked and waved at me. Give him that.

DA plays the piano well btw. And he played a VANESSA song. A Thousand Miles.

Okay, VANESSA is the highlight of this post.

p.s. A cool day consists of more than DA, like, moving to a smacking cool office, tasting the most unique pasta, seeing your cousin work at an unexpected place, people you know selling bikinis, getting KOI milk tea, identifying a crazy manboy as someone you know (andre, on the bus), 3 dresses at $15, appreciating Jai Ho and receiving news that YCKSB GOT A GOLD MEDAL IN SYF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home