Thursday, July 09, 2009

Weird things about me

1. I love Leo Ku

2. I cannot sleep without BOTH my eye masks.

3. I cannot sleep nor relax without a burning scent candle

4. That Leo Ku song has been on my "repeat one" playlist for 5/6 days. Never changed.

5. I think that Leo Ku is very charming especially when he starts singing from 6:07.

6. I am enigmatic

7. My wardrobe is filled to the bream, I can't squeeeeeeeeeeze another hanger in there.

8. And I still think that I do not have a lot of clothes

9. I love the spirit of giving; I love to give

10. Don't like BGRs

11. Miss Anthea & gang

12. My tastebud is learning to be healthy. Somehow or rather, I just prefer eating bland food. (I didn't dare say this, but I thought the fried rice @ occ has just the right saltiness eh) HAHA

13. I'm crying over some things that can't be spelt out. Fyi, not about girlfriends.

14. I love how Kenneth teases me with his "fireworks".

15. I can shut both eyes if I want to (not literally)

16. I am a super nice person lol

17. I believe in treating everyone like how I want them to treat me

18. I just agreed to do something that I absolutely dread

19. Someone cheated my money

20. Will always try my best to accomodate in all ways

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home