Wednesday, July 01, 2009

You know, it doesn't really matter.

1. That I have to go to school on a Wednesday (non-sch day) at 8:30am.

2. That I was being sent to the Bowling site for AYG to help my ass off and get nothing (except for Denise gratitude - good enough)

3. That I missed going to the Games Village with the others because I was helping the bowling people

4. That we had thrash instead of proper food - which means nothing till dinner

5. That I wasn't feeling physically well

6. That I was being laughed at (I swallow well)

7. That I found out serious problems in the relationship

8. That Fann is getting quarantined and I'll be doing everything myself tmr, and pretty much for the whole of AYG swimming freestyle.

9. That I don't get understanding from anyone

10. That I have to suffer menstrual cramps.

It's true, I'm fine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deelyn said...

Hey! Hang in there! AYG will be over in a few days!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home